Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Welcome to Mrs Meggins really cute blogspot

Hi, I am Mrs Meggins, this is a great place to see lots of funny and really cute dog photographs, stories, illustrations and more.

You can also send me your photographs and I will feature them in this blog.

Mrs Meggins Stories are gaining interest worldwide. Go to the Stories tab to get reading.


The World's funniest dog joke everI came across a funny joke and I have decided to share it with you, see the Jokes tab and start laughing.

I hope you enjoy everything.
Hugs, licks and happiness to you all,

Mrs Meggins  WWOOXX

We do not mind you promoting your site in our comment boxes, provided it is relevant and useful to our visitors.  We can also credit the photographer in the picture captions at your request.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you like my photos, its hard for a dog to take selfies like humans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is just too awesome one, i really love the way you are working on this blog, simply loving it Lost and found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you are enjoying the website! Thank you for your comment
      Mrs meggins x

      Delete