Thursday, February 20, 2014

Muffy the freeway Shih Tzu puppy

Muffy was found on the freeway 3 years ago when it was pouring with rain.  She is wearing a superhero costume below, but we think her owner was the hero that day.  She is the friendliest thing ever and definitely loves her picture taken.

Really cute puppy picture of Muffy the Shih Tzu dog on birthday
Happy Birthday Muffy, you are a lucky dog to have an owner to spoil you with a cake, candles and lots of presents.  In about 2 seconds time, I bet you will try to eat everything
Really cute puppy picture of Muffy the Shih Tzu dog at Christmas
Tomorrow my owners are gong to wake up with all the presents gone because I'm going to eat them!
Really cute puppy picture of Muffy the Shih Tzu dog in Superman costume
            You guys may not know it but I'm superman!
Really cute puppy picture of Muffy the Shih Tzu dog eating nachos
This is my duck face!
Really cute puppy picture of Muffy the Shih Tzu dog close up
Being a dog is difficult sometimes, at least I'm cute
(This pose is from my Ingmar Bergman phase, I am being dramatic)

1 comment: