Saturday, January 4, 2014

Top tips - success in your job as a dog

5 Tips on how to care for your owner 


Step 1. Help your owners clean:
I always see my owners clean so I just chip in a bit by spreading it around! It is a great help for them and they get lovely brown mud as a carpet! What more would they need.

Step 2. Love your owners
Love your owners soo much that you never, not see them so basically stick to them like glue. Plus you can be helpful because when they accidentally drop something in a bin you can get it right out and retrieve it and give it right back to them! It's sometimes boring though because owners do it quite a lot.

Step 3. Always try to join in:
When ever owners are playing games make sure you hop into the game and have lots of fun! Sometimes this doesn't work because they play with balls and I love balls but they tell me off every time I would try to eat the football and they get very cross, they confuse me sometimes.

Step 4. Protect your owners:
Bark at everything you hear like everything even at 4 o'clock in the morning! But remember if you are protecting something always protect the fridge! Remember if you ever see someone with white envelopes at you door BITE THEM! My owners don't like the letters especially the ones with lots of numbers on them.

Step 5. Keep your owners protected from strange animals:
When I go on walkies I see humans with all sorts of animals I mean that's insane the only animal a human needs is a dog. One time I saw a cat, I was furious, I ran down the block chasing it, thank goodness I never saw it again! Gosh I hate cats.

1 comment: